Friday, November 24, 2006

to idiots who thinks they're better than me

SHUT THE HELL UP!
im so sick of people treatting me like a freak all the time. so what im not "popular". get over yourselves. if u dont like me, dont shove it in my face like a peice of pie... yumm... pie.... :)
stop calling me and emo, and a nerd an shit. its lame. :)
stop calling me stupid, . i know im an idiot (most of the time) and i act like a fool :)
just, leave me alone, and get of my case :D
im trying to feel better about myself, but its hard when ppl tell me to shut up all the time, and treating me like i have no feelings.
i reailse as im reading this that i SHOULD ignore them, and i do. but sometimes its not just those people, but people who are closer to me.
if that makes sense (:
sooooo... yea :)
i really shouldnt blog so much, right now ppl are probably thinking i hate every1, but i do not
im just sick of ppl who think they are better than me treating me like a loser. and school. and many other things :)

No comments: