Monday, November 22, 2010

22nd November 2010

I still seem to be having odd dreams, but I always forget the major storyline(if you could call it that) to them. Two nights ago I had a dream that consisted of 5 different dreams, since I woke up, went back to sleep, woke up, went back to sleep. etc. I was sleeping on the couch. Worst place ever to sleep.
I was walking around the next day with terrible back pains, guh. My room was so depressing though. I had Mt Tissue next to my bed that never seems to go away, and my floor was covered in clothes and books. All clean now though. Need to put new photos up to fill the gaps of old photos, and maybe some art to help inspire.

ANYWAY, seems strange that I have only just got around to writting about my dream from last night minutes before going to bed, but whatev.
I had a pregger dream again, most likely because I was around Willow yesterday <3
But it isnt the first baby dream I've had recently. Pretty sure I want to be a mum, more than anything in the world rightnow. Kinda been denied of that though.
The dream consisted of talking about getting pregnant, being pregnant, then suddenly having a 3 month old who i was teaching to speak. Though I was contemplating letting the child call the father(who will remain nameless) "dad", or even letting the father in the childs life at all. So dramatic for a dream. But it all sort of had a happy ending. At least the father loved the mother. And then I woke up to Donna. Nice.
Bur I'm starting to hate these dreams that make me want to sleep forever. It makes every morning a thundering crash to reality, and how irritating life is.
Sigh.
I've been so apathetic today. That is all.

No comments: