Thursday, November 11, 2010

Dream log! 12-11-10

I am happy to announce that I will start putting this blog back into action by using it as a dream log :P for the dreams I remember at least.
I will include as much detail as possible, since I doubt many people would read it all anyway :P
So this is life so far: Newly single, Finished school, and one exam left. GASPP.
I think all of this hasn't fully sunk in yet, which would explain why my dreams have been so odd lately...

I will start with last nights dream.
I only vaguely remember it because it is now 5:30, but whatever.
Im not very sure why, or how, but for some reason Mrs Cooper was doing my nails. She painted them green, and filed them, and told me "That'll be $130," and I freaked.
apparently I didnt have to pay all of it though, I totally forget why. But I think I got my nails done for the formal.. (maybe the nails were meant to match my hair?)
Then the scene moved to my house, and I was in my room studying maths. Obviously my mind hasnt fully realised that I wont ever be studying for maths again ;)
Sam was over, no idea why, but he was sitting in the loundroom as I studied, getting molested by my dog. It hit midnight and I decided it was about time sam went home, and I got attacked by bull ants. I recall it hurting in my dream, which is very strange. But either way, I walked out my door, and then and I woke up.

Anyone wonna creat an interpretation? haha.

Trust me when I say this, there have been stranger dreams. For example, Mrs Rivera becomming the principle of a highschool, excluding her media and VCD year 12s, and then suddenly turning into a zombie apocalypse, where I'm dressed as a zombie for camoflague with my pet zombie golden retriever. Loverly.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dreams are disorganised and distorted because they are an altered state of consciousness; like being intoxicated or on LSD.

According to this http://www.dreammoods.com: To see ants in your dream, signify your general dissatisfaction in your daily life. You are feeling neglected and insignificant. Or petty things will annoy you throughout the following day.

Ants also symbolize hard work, diligence, cooperation and industry. Increase business activities are expected. On a less positive note, ants symbolize social conformity and mass action. In this regard, you may feel that your life is too structured and orderly."